Museum-Grade Security and the Convenience of Mobile
The MAP System moves Art Guard squarely toward home automation with a self-contained package designed for private residences, where over 50% of art and asset theft occurs, as well as galleries and small museums. Based on the unique MAP sensor, the MAP System offers easy-to-use and affordable digital ID for any valuable stationary object.
The MAP System combines the effectiveness and flexibility of the MAP sensor with the ease-of-use of the most advanced in-home technologies, delivering sophisticated, encrypted protection and automation in a plug-and-play system. This eliminates the need for costly security system installation, which can often mean additional equipment, wiring and multiple visits. The MAP System is completely wireless and ready to install out of the box. MAP sensors are pre-programmed into the Art Guard/Helix panel, which connects through IP with an Ethernet cable to a router and/or operates entirely on the cellular network. An optional Wi-Fi card can also added. The attractive panel can be located anywhere in a home or small facility and doesn’t have to be relegated to a closet or the basement with the perimeter security system. MAP’s RF transmission is converted to an encrypted signal at the panel and connects to a convenient online interface. If the system is operating on IP and experiences an interruption it immediately switches to a cellular platform and seeks the lowest cost carrier for 2-way communications, allowing continuous service and protection.
The entire system can be managed from a user-friendly program on any computer or mobile device. The MAP System can produce a complete range of customized alerts, including alarms, calls to a monitoring service and emails and texts to multiple recipients. The MAP System combines complete peace of mind for asset security with the ease-of-use of leading edge technology to deliver comprehensive, affordable, 24/7 protection that places complete control in the user’s pocket, no matter where they are.
As with any object-specific protection Art Guard recommends the services of a professional art handler for application on art and assets of value.
Due to the sensitive nature of security, we do not disclose clients’ names. Please contact us.
- MAP sensor: Industry leading museum-grade technology.
- Helix panel: UL tested panel converts MAP 433 MHz RF to 128-bit encrypted IP transmission. Back up battery, 24 hrs. fully charged.
- GSM or CDMA cellular as primary or back up signal. Instantaneous cellular notification in the event of IP interruption.
- System covers an entire house with a range 2-3 times that of other systems. Repeaters can be added if necessary.
- Object specific protection for all art and valuable assets.
- Protection for other stationary objects of monetary, historic or intrinsic value.
- Plug-and-play: Pre-enrolled sensors with digital ID ship ready to install out of the box.
- Management with any mobile device. Smart phone, tablet or computer interface can be used for both set-up and alerts.
- Start with as few as one and add up to 96 sensors.
- Panel comes with an Ethernet connection and plugs directly into a router. A Wi-Fi card is optional.
- Panel can moved anywhere in the facility and operate entirely on the most accessible cellular network.
- Supports a complete range of custom alerts. Monthly monitoring contract options include self-monitoring or full response.
- System accommodates additional DSC intrusion/perimeter sensors and cameras.
- No security installer required.