SAFE HOOK, THE ONLY HANGING SYSTEM AND ALARM IN ONE
Art Guard Safe Hook is an independent, battery powered alarm sensor that protects hanging art and objects from theft during operating hours and in supervised situations
- Effective object-specific audible protection
- Used by major museums and galleries throughout the world to protect masterpieces
- Battery operated protection during power outages
- Multi-year battery life with 2 standard AAA batteries
- Audible low battery alert
- Made of durable plastic with metal backing, supporting up to 75 lbs.
- Easy to install and de-install
- An all-in-one device, no outside monitoring needed
- Measures 2 ½” x 3 ¾”, weighs 3.5 oz.
- A must-have for traveling exhibitions and art fairs
- Can be used with any method of hanging and hardware – traditional hanging wire, D-rings, gallery rails, false hanging wire
- Easy to remove and re-install for frequently changing shows
- Like an electronic hook
- Hang Safe Hook, hang the artwork, pull the key pin strap and the artwork is alarmed
- Alarm is only triggered by lifting the artwork
- Straightening the frame or cleaning will not set off the alarm
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
LITTLEJOHN CONTEMPORARY, NYC
Every museum and gallery should have a case of Art Guard Safe Hooks.
DENISE BIBRO FINE ART, NYC
Many people are waking up to the vulnerabilities of galleries to theft. It makes no sense not to do something about it, and Art Guard’s Safe Hook is both an effective alert and inexpensive.
SPENCER MUSEUM OF ART, UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS
We've been looking for a reliable security device that can travel with our exhibits and easily install in a variety of venues. The Art Guard Safe Hook fills those needs beautifully.
Each Safe hook includes: one color coded strap per hook, two AAA batteries, two capture clips, one screw and molly, screwdriver and instructions.
1 box of 10 Safe Hooks
Now through November 15, 25% off the normal retail of $595, plus free shipping.
Free shipping within the US/Canada